# Bhojraj Ji Ka
* Udaipurwati [Pentalisa]
- Jhajhar, founded by Kunwar Purshottamdas, elder son of Raja Todarmal.
- Gudhagaurji, founded by Thakur Jhunjhar Singh.
- Chirana, site of a magnificent castle.
- (Descendants of Thakur Salehdi Singh 1687-1767): Kedh, founded by Kunwar Gopal Singh son of Thakur Jagram Singh.
- Nangali, founded by Thakur Saledhi Singh.
- Khirod, founded by Kunwar Amar Singh and Kunwar Ram Singh, sons of Salehdi Singh, they built a castle in 1825 samwat.
- Moonwari [Mohanwari], founded by Thakur Saledhi Singh.
- Bagholi, Manaksas
- Paunkh etc.
# Panch Pana – Thakur Shardul Singh, had six sons (see below), who received shares of their fathers estate. One son died young, and his share was divided equally amongst his brothers (these five shares were known as Panch Pana), another son died without issue and his share was given to the surviving brothers.
* (Descendants of Thakur Zorawar Singh): Chowkari, founded by Thakur Bakhat Singh in 1745, son of Thakur Zorawar Singh of Jhunjhunu. Site of a castle.
* Malsisar, founded by Thakur Maha Singh in 1745, son of Thakur Zorawar Singh of Jhunjhunu, started the construction of Malsisar Fort in 1762.
* Mandrella, founded by Thakur Daulat Singh in 1751/1791, third son of Thakur Zorawar Singh of Jhunjhunu. Site of a fort.
* Chanana, founded by Thakur Ranjit Singh, son of Thakur Daulat Singh, he constructed the Fort of Chanana.
* Gangiyasar, granted to Thakur Medh Singh. Site of a fort.
* Tain, founded by Thakur Salim Singh, son of Thakur Zorawar Singh of Jhunjhunu. Site of a fort.
* Sirohi, founded by Thakur Salim Singh, son of Thakur Zorawar Singh of Jhunjhunu. Site of a fort.
* Dabdi, founded by Thakur Kirat Singh, son of Thakur Zorawar Singh of Jhunjhunu.
* (Descendants of Thakur Kishan Singh): Khetri, founded by Thakur Kishan Singh in 1742, second largest Thikana in Jaipur after Sikar. Site of the kaleidoscopic Bhopalgarh Fort, Bagore Fort and a Palace. Thakur Bhopal Singh constructed the Khetri Mahal in 1770.
* Alsisar I, site of a fort, founded by Thakur Chattar Singh in 1853.
* Alsisar II, founded by Thakur Ganpat Singh in 1853.
* Heerwa, founded by Thakur Ramnath Singh. Thakur Pahar Singh constructed the fort of Heerwa in 1763.
* Sigra, founded by Thakur Mehtab Singh, site of a small Castle.
* Arooka, site of a fort, the estate was founded by Thakur Duleha Singh in 1796.
* Badangarh, site of a fort, the estate was founded by Thakur Badan Singh.
* (Descendants of Thakur Nawal Singh): Nawalgarh, founded by Thakur Nawal Singh in 1737 at the village site of Rohili. Nawalgarh has two forts, Bala Kila Fort, built in 1737, and Fatehgarh or Kachiagarh Fort, as well as Roop Niwas Palace.
* Mandawa, founded in 1791 by the third and fourth sons of Thakur Narsinghdas of Nawalgarh in 1791. Castle Mandawa was built by Thakur Nawal Singh, in 1755.
* Mahensar, founded in 1768 by Thakur Nahar Singh, second son of Thakur Nawal Singh of Nawalgarh. Mahensar has a magnificent castle.
* Parasrampura, founded by Thakur Bhawani Singh, son of Thakur Nahar Singh. Site of a small Castle.
* Mukundgarh, site of a fort, the estate founded by Thakur Mukand Singh in 1859, son of Thakur Nathu Singh of Nawalgarh.
* Dorasar, founded by Kunwar Prem Singh.
* Pacheri, founded by Kunwar Prem Singh.
* Kolinda etc.
* (Descendants of Thakur Kesari Singh); Dundlod, founded by Thakur Kesari Singh, who constructed Dundlod Fort in 1750. The fort has the majestic Diwan Khana.
* Bissau, founded in 1746 by Thakur Kesari Singh, site of a fort.
* Surajgarh, founded in 1778 by Thakur Surajmal.Site of a fort.
- bhojraj ji ka shekhawat
- bhojraj ji ka shekhawat history
- rajput vansawalishekhawat
- bhoj raj ji ka
- rajput shekhawat bhojrajji
- shekhawat bhajraj j
- shekhawat bhograj rajput history in hindi
- shekhawat bhojraj ji
- shekhawat bhojrajji thikana
- shekhawat ka histori