Tag: Sher Singh Rana life history
Here are the Pages of Sher Singh rana Life history in Hindi , Sher Singh rana hindi history , Sher Singh rana hindi biography , Sher Singh rana phoolan devi history in hindi , Sher Singh rana prithviraj chauhan history in hindi , Sher Singh rana life history , Sher Singh rana in hindi , story of Sher Singh rana in hindi ,Father of Sher Singh rana, family of Sher Singh rana
- prithviraj chauhan history in hindi
- history of prithviraj chauhan in hindi
- chauhan rajput history in hindi
- prithviraj chauhan history in hindi language
- history of chauhan rajput in hindi
- phoolan devi story in hindi
- prithviraj chauhan story in hindi
- phoolan devi history in hindi
- history of sher singh rana
- sher singh rana and prithviraj chauhan
Sher Singh Rana Born on May 17, 1976 , is an Kshatriya from Pundir Clan of Rajputs . He is an Social activist, best known for two respectful works -
1 . Assassinating Phulan devi (the “Bandit Queen”) in 25 July 2001 in what has been described as an avenging of the 20 innocent Kshatriya Thakurs death for no reason.
2. Digging Hindu Samrat Prithviraj Chauhans Grave and getting back his “asthiyas”(relics) to his nation “India”. Which were in Afghanistan and was highly disrespected by afghans.
Book on Sher Singh Rana
Here is a Picture of Shaheed Smarak of those 20 innocent men of Behmai who were killed on the order of the dacoit Phulan devi .
Phoolan Devi and Sher Singh Rana Case History
Phoolan devi Ruined 20 families at an instance by killing them , but even after that the government of India didn’t took needed actions against Phoolan devi.
When Police asked Phoolan devi to surrender , she gave the following Conditions to surrender -
- She would not get the death penalty
- Her gang members should not get more than eight years in jail
- Her brother should be given a government job
- Her father should receive a plot of land
- Her entire family should be escorted by the police to her surrender ceremony
Phoolan Devi criminal charges
Sher Singh Rana killed Phoolan Devi
Sher Singh Rana in Tihar Jail
Sher Singh Rana went searching for the king’s “grave” — he admitted to his interrogators he had little idea about the location. Only, he had heard that people disrespected the king’s “resting place” and “that hurt” him the most.
After touring Kandahar, Kabul and Herat, he finally reached Ghazni. On the outskirts of Ghazni, at a small villagecalled Deak, he claimed to have found the tomb of Muhammed Ghori. A few metres away lay Prithviraj Chauhan’s tomb.
Here are Images of Prithviraj Chauhan’s Tomb
Rana said he convinced the locals that he had come from Pakistan to restore Ghori’s tomb. On the sly, he dug Chauhan’s “grave” and collected sand from it. He even got his “achievement” recorded on video and these pictures.
In April 2005, he was back in India. He sent the ‘ashes’ through courier to Etawah and organised a function there with the help of local politicians. Rana’s mother, Satwati Devi, was the chief guest.On Tuesday, his mother hailed his son as the “pride of the country”. “My son has only served this country. He brought the remains of Prithviraj Chauhan to India,” she said.
The whole India should feel proud of him.
- sher singh rana history in hindi
- sher singh rana afghanistan
- sher singh rana afghanistan video
- sher singh rana wiki
- prithviraj chauhan grave in afghanistan
- sher singh rana biography
- why sher singh rana killed phoolan devi
- prithviraj chauhan grave video
- prithviraj chauhan samadhi
- grave of prithviraj chauhan in afghanistan